We recently completed a really exciting project for national property consultancy, Vail Williams to support the firm in undertaking a brand refresh project.
The project was complex, with lots of moving parts, which gave us the opportunity to get involved in a great variety of work, including:
- Brand articulation – we helped Vail Williams to articulate their brand a purpose.
- Drafting of brand guidelines – knowing the firm as we do, we were able to bring together a comprehensive set of brand guidelines, to help new starters and users of the brand, to understand how to use it effectively, and correctly.
- Script writing for animation – we wrote a script which was made into an animation to launch the new brand, telling the story of the process, why it was undertaken and what it will mean for the firm’s property clients.
- Website and blog content – we completely re-wrote the firm’s service propositions across 12 practice areas, and drafted new content for the website.
- External client comms – to inform clients and contacts of the firm about the brand refresh, we drafted a client communication to announce the news.
- Social media comms to launch the project – finally, we pulled together a social media plan to launch the brand refresh across multiple social media channels.
We feel hugely proud of the hard work and commitment that both we, and the wider delivery team, put into delivering this project. We love it, what do you think?